Skip to main content

GSEB HSC 2021: Gujarat Board 12th result declared at gseb.org; check direct link here

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) or Gujarat Board has announced the Class 12 (Higher Secondary Certificate) results for over 7 lakh students today, 31 July. The GSHSEB has declared the results for the general stream (Commerce and Arts) students. The board had already released the results for science students on 17 July.

Candidates who were waiting for the results can check them by visiting the official website https://www.gseb.org/.

Meanwhile, if candidates are unhappy with their marks, they will get a second chance to appear for the examination. However, the special exam dates have not yet been announced. Also, the registrations for the same will commence at the official website shortly.

Due to the pandemic, the exams were cancelled following which the board came up with a special criterion for students.

GSEB evaluated students as per Class 10, Class 11, and Class 12 in the ratio of 50:25:25 respectively. According to the new scheme, Class 10 marks obtained by students in 2019 have 50 percent weightage while Class 12 internals and Class 11 finals combined have 50 percent weightage.

Here are the steps to check GSEB HSC Result 2021:

Step 1: Go to the official website https://www.gseb.org/

Step 2: Search and click on the link of ‘HSC Exam Results 2021’

Step 3: Students will have to enter six-digit seat number to get results

Step 4: After entering details, candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button

Step 5: After submission, GSEB 12th result 2021 will be displayed on the screen

Step 6: Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future reference or need.

Direct link here: https://result.gseb.org/

According to a News18 report, in Gujarat Board HSC science results all the 1.7 lakh students passed the exam. For the first time, a 100 percent pass percentage is received by the board. A total of 4,00,127 students had registered themselves for the examination, out of which, 2,10,375 were boys and 1,89,752 were girls.

 



from Firstpost India Latest News https://ift.tt/2VjzEPR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 vaccination: Registration for citizens above 18 years of age starts today on CoWin, Aarogya Setu portals

The registration for COVID-19 vaccination for people above the age of 18 years in India started from today ( Wednesday, 28 April ). Those who are eligible for vaccination can register themselves on two applications, namely CoWin and Aarogya Setu, to book their slots for taking the vaccine jab. For those above the age of 18, coronavirus vaccination will start from 1 May. People above the age of 18 can take the following steps to register for the vaccination: Step 1 : Open the play store to download the CoWin app or visit CoWin.gov.in Step 2 : Register on the portal using your mobile number. You will receive an OTP. Enter it to complete the registration Step 3 : You will have to enter your personal details including the number of your photo identification Step 4 : After the registration, select the date, time, and venue for your COVID-19 vaccination Step 5 : Visit the vaccination centre with your appointment slip and receive your first jab Once a person receives the first jab, th...

7 leopard cubs die at Bengaluru biological park after virus attack: Report

Seven leopard cubs have died at Bannerghatta Biological Park in Bengaluru after being infected by a highly contagious virus, officials said on Tuesday. Feline panleukopenia (FP) is a viral disease of cats caused by the feline parvovirus. Kittens are most severely affected by the virus, they said. The seven cubs were aged between three and eight months. All of them were vaccinated but succumbed during the course of treatment. According to officials, the first outbreak was reported on August 22. Executive Director of Bannerghatta Biological Park, AV Surya Sen said though the seven cubs were vaccinated, they were still infected. “It is now under control and in the last 15 days, no deaths have been reported. We have completely broken the chain and taken all necessary measures. We followed all the required procedure and also held discussions with all our senior veterinarians. All correct course of action was taken. Also, we have ensured hygiene of the entire zoo and the rescue centre wa...

Power supply, healthcare facilities remain concern for Asia’s oldest monastery

Uninterrupted power supply and access to medical care remain important worries for Asia’s oldest monastery in Arunachal Pradesh’s Tawang. The waste left behind by the monastery’s expanding number of tourists has also become a source of concern for Abbot Shedling Tulku Thupten Tendar Rinpoche, the monastery’s chief. The Rinpoche, who has been the head of the Tawang Monastery for a year, is pleased with the monks and learners under him, but he is concerned about other facilities accessible to them. Tawang Monastery is Asia’s second largest and oldest. It was established between 1680 and 1681. Speaking to PTI in his native Tibetan through an interpreter, Rinpoche said, “The monks of our monastery are much disciplined and concentrate on their studies. They have been following the laid-down traditions well enough. “For us, one major issue is healthcare facilities. In case of any health-related emergency, our monks have to travel to Guwahati or Tezpur. If the government can ensure simil...